Home Alert & Protection
Zehfuss K-9 Training Center of Lawton, Oklahoma offers professional dog training classes that specialize in Home Alert and Protection. Home Alert Protection dog training classes are for dog owners that are looking for a security trained dog. Please note, our Home Alert Protection program is a light security course. This course does not teach dogs to recklessly harm opponents. During this program, your dog will be trained to guard a your home and/or your perimeter. Your dog will learn to bark and alert you when it becomes suspicious of intruders. In addition, your dog will learn the following:
- increase suspicion
- build confidence
- bring out potential toughness
- trigger to situations and commands
- exercise necessary control
Each class is privately taught by Matthias Zehfuss, Certified Dog Behaviorist and Professional Dog Trainer. You can your dog will receive personal, one-on-one attention.
Eight 40-minute classes (one class per week)
Before enrolling in our Home Alert Protection dog training course, Matthias Zehfuss, our Certified Dog Behaviorist, will verify the following:
- The dog has completed the Basic Obedience course.
- The dog has completed our the Off-leash Obedience course.
- The dog has passed a Temperament Test. The temperament test verifies that the dog has a stable temperament. A dog’s temperament is measured by the physical and mental reactions due to changes within the dog’s environment.
Additional Classe(s) Available
Zehfuss K-9 Training Center offers Personal Protection dog training classes. Our Personal Protection program is a strong and serious security course. Our Personal Protection class is for owners that are looking for a more advanced security trained dog.